Here are a few nursery tips:
- To display the cute coordinating nursery comforter on the wall, use a curtainrod and hanging drapery ring clips.
- You can also use a curtainrod to hang the diaper stacker (but I suggest placement higher than is shown in the picture, as my toddler likes to remove diapers from it).
- A great way to add color to a nursery is to install a picture ledge shelf and display pretty children's books out of reach of destructive little ones.
- My changing table is simply an Ikea bookshelf with the contoured changing pad strapped to it. It is the perfect height and displays all of baby's toys within reach.
- Hang a toy above the changing table as something to distract baby when having his diaper changed.
- A small tin or basket filled with baby shoes makes a decorative and functional addition to a nursery.
Emily became a mommy on her birthday in July of 2008 to a wonderful son named Sam. She has since become rather obsessed with all things related to babies and baby items.